Well I had nothing to show for what I had been doing until I sewed on it today. Today I sewed quarter square triangles and now I actually have some of the pieces made so that I can lay out a block of En Provence to see what it is going to look like when it is all together.
I changed yellows after seeing the completed block, I went from a dark gold to a muted yellow, and I still was not sure if I liked it with the yellow. After seeing it with the yellow, I decided to lay some of the completed four patches in the spot where the yellow went and see what it looked like too. Here is that result.
It looks a little washed out compared to the yellow, maybe I should lay the gold out too to see what it looks like in the block. Anyway that is where I stand with this block, but at least I have enough parts sewn so that I can play with the block and make it my own.
Today I am linking up with the following sites: