I am so very thankful that at this time of the year I get two weeks off. I sat down yesterday and figured out what I wanted to get done while I was off. This is an ambitious goal and if a chance for more family time pops up, there is a chance that a bunch of this will not get completed. I know that more of it will get completed if I have a road-map of what I want to get accomplished, than if I do not have one, so here we go.
- Make and send QOV blocks to Dar.
- Finish the Fourth of July quilt.
- Continue working on Bonnie Hunter’s mystery quilt, while trying to catch up at least to half size.
- Quilt 10 quilts including the Fourth of July quilt. (One done)
- Cut out Carpenter’s Star man quilt.
- Cut all my scraps into usable pieces.
- Cut out all of the quilts I think we will need for the year.
- Bind as many quilts as I can, hopefully all of them.
I realize I probably will not get a bunch of this done, but it gives me a place to start to keep me on track. I quilted a quilt last night that had been on the machine for quite some time and if I had not written these goals down yesterday, I would not have gotten up and quilted it, I would have continued sewing.
I do not have a lot of preparing left for Christmas, but I do need to stir up a couple more batches of cookies. I am so thankful that all of my shopping is finished, with a little help from my friend. I am off to load another quilt on the quilting machine.
Merry Christmas and a Happy Quilty New Year!