I hope everyone in the US had a great Thanksgiving, I was planning on a post that day but we ended up going to my mother’s house on Wednesday afternoon rather than Thursday. After getting there, the day was filled with cooking and visiting with family.
I managed to get some sewing done this week, but not as much as I had hoped, Cathedral Stars is still not together, but it is getting closer.
I managed to get a little stash movement last week thanks to cutting a backing for 2 quilts that I will load on the machine at the same time. I had planned on having it loaded already, the top is ready. I also cut the setting triangles for the Cathedral Stars quilt and part of a Carpenter’s Star quilt for Quilts of Love.
Here is my stash report, I thought I was linking with Patchworktimes, but she did not post.
Fabric out last two weeks 6.076 yards
Fabric in 0 yards
Fabric out ytd: 65.726 yards
Fabric in ytd: 51.07 yards
Total 14.656 yards out
I hope you have a quilty week!