October was a slow month both regarding stash usage and getting things finished. There has been a lot of progress made on a UFO that was barely started so that is a good thing. I hope to have it completed before Thanksgiving in the US. DS’s birthday also falls on Thanksgiving this year.
For my slow stitching over at Kathy’s, I have been working on the binding of this quilt and I think I will finish it up today. There are many hand work projects going on over there today, stop by and see. (just a side note, I had to rotate this the wrong way to get WordPress to insert in the right direction. I took the picture two different directions and WordPress still turned it.)
It has been very slow stash wise because I had all of the parts cut out for Cathedral Stars. I cut 5″ last week to add a little more variety to the 4 patches. I have been very consistent with doing the 15 minutes in the sewing room. Kate keeps up with how many days a week she gets 15 minutes and I am keeping up along with her. I have gotten 6 out of 7 days for the last 3 weeks.
Here is my stash report and linking with Patchworktimes.
Fabric out .138 yards
Fabric in 0 yards
Fabric out ytd:56.484 yards
Fabric in ytd: 51.07 yards
Total 5.414 yards out
I hope you have a quilty week!