In My Quilt Room 9/19/16

Since last week, this

Sewing has commenced

Sewing has commenced

Turned into this

Hopefully this is all of the needed blocks

Hopefully this is all of the needed blocks

Which turned into this

Ready to become a flimsy

Ready to become a flimsy

In addition to that, I quilted, trimmed, and sewed the binding on this.

Leap Frog

Leap Frog

A peek at the back

A peek at the back

Now it is ready for hand stitching, which did not happen yesterday, but it happened Saturday night and will happen for several nights in the future.

I managed to cut into the amount I am in the red again this week. I am beginning to believe I might actually get out of the hole. I made a mistake on my calculations on total outage so I will fix that too.

Fabric out  3.33 yards
Fabric in 0 yards
Fabric out ytd: 48.86 yards
Fabric in ytd: 51.07 yards
Total -2.21 yards out

I am keeping up with the amount days of doing something quilty in the  sewing room along with Kate with the goal being at least 15 minutes per day. Days with 15 minutes or more (way more) of sewing time this week: 7 out of 7 days, It makes it easy to get into the sewing room when I have been the only one here the last couple of weeks. Cleaning and cooking takes less time which leaves more time for fun stuff.

Go see what everyone else is up to @

patchworktimes
Monday making
Main Crush Monday

Happy Quilting!

Terry

Advertisements

I would love to hear from you!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s