Over the weekend, I went digging through my quilt tops to get a count on how many I had that still needed quilting. I gave up before I counted them all, but the short answer is there are a bunch of them. One of the happy coincidences is I found a flimsy I had put up without borders. I guess I did not know what I wanted to use for a border fabric. I find I have that problem often when making a scrappy quilt. I finally settled an a blue floral and a blue tone on tone. I cut the borders over the weekend and last night I got the borders sewn onto the top.
I have been participating with Jo working on finishing up some Bonnie Hunter patterns. I finished the Sister’s Choice quilt last week then got to work on the Strip Twist quilt. I have another top to put in the to be quilted queue, but I have finished two recently so I guess I am making progress. To see how others are progressing on their quilts visit Jo’s Country Junction.