I had some good things happen this week, finishing up a couple of quilts, getting another one quilted and getting one loaded (see yesterday’s post). Then I had something not so good happen for my stash numbers, I went shopping with a friend. Of the fabric I bought, I got a few three yard cuts thinking I could get two lap sized quilts out of those. I got some end of bolt stuff and will probably only to be able to get one out of that fabric. About all that Hancock’s had left was mascot fabric so that is what I purchased.
The fabric was $2.40 a yard unless you got the end of bolt and then it was $1.20, so even though I hurt my stash numbers, I did not hurt my wallet too bad.
On to the report, I loaded a quilt on the frame so that was a good amount out for the backing, but not enough to offset my purchase.
Fabric out 2.56 yards
Fabric in 20.46 yards
Fabric out ytd: 32.416 yards
Fabric in ytd: 43.21 yards
Total -10.794 yards out
See all of the other stuff going on over at Patchworktimes.