Well I have not reported a stash update for a few weeks. There has been some sewing going on so I have had a little outage for the past three weeks. A big portion of the fabric has been backings for my flimsys.
I am still moving forward on the quilting front. I have had time after I get off work to get some quilting done, but my weekends have been taken up by other things. I had another wedding to go to yesterday. Last week, I made a quilt top, quilted it and made the binding. I will show it in tomorrows post.
On to the report, I loaded another quilt on the frame so that was a good amount out.
Fabric out 5.125 yards (2.25 week of 6/12; .75 week of 6/19 and 2.125 this past week)
Fabric in 0 yards
Fabric out ytd: 29.175 yards
Fabric in ytd: 20.0 yards
Total 9.175 yards out
I did not cave and buy more fabric. I was happy about that and I am gradually going up on the black side.
I continue to strive to do what Kate does, trying to get in at least 15 minutes of stitching every day. I have not managed to get 15 minutes a day, but I have managed to make up for the missed days on other days of the week so I still have the average going. I did not manage to keep up with the number of days.
See all of the other stuff going on over at Patchworktimes.