Good morning! We are in the middle of a thunderstorm here and it is pouring as I write this. This week has been crazy busy with company and work, but there was an ever so small amount of fabric movement due to working on the quilt the first part of the week.
I did manage to get the cheerleader top to the flimsy stage and make some progress on the Carpenter’s Star quilt. I had every intention of posting the cheerleader flimsy on Design Wall Monday, but I didn’t get it done before I went to work and was too wiped out after work. So here it is, it is a Quilts for Kids pattern which has been enlarged.
Here are my numbers, they are for the binding strips for the cheerleader quilt which has been joined, pressed and rolled so that it is ready to be sewn on when the quilt is quilted. I also had to cut an additional strip for the Carpenter’s Star quilt because I think I lost a couple of finished half square triangles, which of course, I will find now that they have been replaced.
Fabric out week 0.64 yards
Fabric in 0 yards
Fabric out ytd: 81.74 yards
Fabric in ytd: 27.5 yards
Total 54.24 yards out
See Patchworktimes for additional stash reports.
If you commented last week, I apologize for not replying, but I hope to get those answered this afternoon. I tried answering one comment and made such a mess of what I was trying to say that I decided I just needed to keep my mouth shut so I didn’t say something more stupid than what I had already said. My brain does not function well after long stressful days.
Thanks for visiting and happy quilting!