Good morning! I hope your day is going well. Yesterday was a mishmash of working on a multitude of things. I was looking for a couple of small quilts that were the same size so I could load them and quilt them at the same time. Well in doing that, I got totally distracted with working on some of the quilts that needed just a little to be ready to quilt. I did a repair and press on this one. It was windy out today.
I pressed a binding that I have had made for several months. The quilt has not been quilted, but now when it is, the binding is ready to go onto the quilt.
I got a couple of quilts on the machine and they are ready for quilting, I cannot count the backing because it was supplied. I also added borders to this quilt and it is now ready to be loaded and quilted.
Last I also added half of the second border on the cheerleader quilt, and it should be finished this afternoon. I had to cut another strip for the last border strip before I could finish it. So, even though I jumped all over the place yesterday, I did get some progress made.
Here are my numbers for one border strip for the cheerleader quilt and the borders for the baby quilt.
Fabric out week 0.83 yards
Fabric in 0 yards
Fabric out ytd: 81.10 yards
Fabric in ytd: 27.5 yards
Total 53.60 yards out
See Patchworktimes for additional stash reports.
Thanks for visiting and happy quilting!