As you saw, it is a flimsy, only one problem, it has errors. As I was laying it out to measure for borders, I noticed I had a corner wrong. At that point, I decided I better look further. Much to my chagrin, I found another mistake and I had only checked half of the quilt. Okay, it was time to quit for the night and regroup and reinspect in the morning. I had everything laid out right (I think) in the beginning, but in the process of sewing together and laying it back out I must have turned some of the blocks.
Here is the picture of how it is right now, I will be inspecting and correcting any more mistakes that I find. I already fixed one mistake right in the middle of the quilt of the half I had sewn together. I really like the quilt so it is worth it to me to fix the mistakes.
I hope you have a blessed week!