Fabric Happenings 3/22/15

A little progress was made on the Leap Frog quilt and cleaning up the sewing room. I also made some progress in getting the house back together. A few more days of doing both and I should be back to better than normal.

I cut some pieces for the Leap Frog and that was all the stash that went out this week. I made and attached a binding to another quilt but I used the leftover backing fabric for the binding so it was already counted. I now have two that needs the binding sewn down.

Here are my totals for the week. Not much but a little forward progress.

Fabric out .25 yards
Fabric in 0
Fabric out ytd: 39.37 yards
Fabric in ytd: 27.5 yards
Total 11.87 yards out

See Patchworktimes for additional stash reports.

Thanks for visiting and keep quilting!

Terry

Advertisements

I would love to hear from you!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s